I always lookout for motivated and smart students that would like research on innovative topics in the field of applied research. The major thesis topics are in scope of:
- Information Visualization and Visual Analytics
- Adaptive Visualization and User-Centered Design
- Visual Trend Analysis for Technology, Strategy and Innovation Management
- Process Mining for User-Guidance and Data Mining
- User-Centered Evaluation Methods and Systems
Next to these already defined topics, I am open for new impulses and ideas in perspective of research and new upcoming technologies.
I offer thesis topics for students on Universities of Applied Sciences Darmstadt as well as (Technical) Universities, majorly for computer science students and related areas. But also other fields are welcome, it is just a question of brain storming to find a sattisfying topic.
Due to a strong collaboration with the TU Darmstadt and of course the Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences, I have good contacts to collaborating professoral supervisors.
If you are interest, please do not hesitate to contact me.