InnoSale aims to innovate today’s sales systems and processes for complex and variable industrial equipment, plants and services. The characteristics of these products make this task fundamentally different from the sales of products that can be selected easily in a shop system (e.g., at Amazon, Zalando, eBay).
Innovating today’s sales systems and processes
InnoSale develops methods to increase the expressiveness of validation rules and to suggest relevant purchase options (case-based reasoning). Sales engineers will be supported by tools of Artificial Intelligence to increase the quality of quotations to increase customer satisfaction. User experience will also be improved supported by combining deep learning systems with augmented reality techniques, 3D modeling and 3D printing.
|Project Runtime||10/2021 – 09/2024|
|Funding Body||ITEA / Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)|
|Involved Partners||21 Partners from Europe|
|My Role||Project Member|
|My Project Participation||Since 01/2023|
The main goals of the project
- Automated semantic transformation between domain-specific vocabularies used by customers and manufacturers (ontology-based creation of custom product configurations),
- Understandable system behavior based on declarative rules that are easily extended by engineers or even learned by algorithms,
- Identification of similarities to former customer requests, offerings or projects by searching various heterogeneous data sources, like ERP, CRM, CAD systems and others,
- Efficient generation of specifications or models for several product alternatives and presentation using 3D enabled technologies,
- Principled scientific methods for estimating optimal prices, considering various customers and domain-specific challenges, regional criteria, and production capacities of the producer.
Dedicated to complex products
InnoSale aims to innovate today’s sales systems and processes for complex and variable industrial equipment, plants and services. The characteristics of these products make this task fundamentally different from the sales of products that can be selected easily in a shop system.
Project website: https://www.innosale.eu.